Welcome to DocSocial. Last updated 10th June 2021.
Invite other people by giving them the link: docsocial.cf
The owner sometimes is on here, their username is displayed in
red text, usually "Admin".
See the owner's website and other projects at heliodex.cf.
Copyright © Venimuex Inc., . All rights reserved.
Q: Why does it say "Somebody has left" instead of their username?
A: The "user has left" code is currently under maintinence, and it will be fixed soon.
Q: How do I become a moderator or an admin?
A: We are currently not offering any more spaces on our moderation or administrator team.
Q: Why can't we have spaces in our usernames?
A: Spaces in usernames confuse some people, and make it more difficult to filter certain words.
If you have any questions regarding the chatroom please use the feedback form if applicable, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The changelog section is no longer located here. Press on the changelog tab at the top instead.
End-User Licence Agreement (EULA):
This software End-User Licence Agreement (hereinafter “EULA”) is an agreement made between you, or if you represent a legal entity, that legal entity (hereinafter “you”) and Venimuex Inc., the parent company of DocSocial, and therefore the owners of all DocSocial trademarks, logos, documents, and domains.
This EULA is a binding agreement between you and Venimuex Inc. and shall set forth the terms and conditions under which you can use DocSocial or any of the DocSocial services. For the purposes of this EULA, this shall mean the DocSocial Website and any parts or copies of it.
ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY DOCSOCIAL ARE MADE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT, PATENT, TRADEMARK, OR OTHER RIGHT. VENIMUEX INC. NOR DOCSOCIAL DO NOT AND CANNOT GUARANTEE THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING DOCSOCIAL OR ANY OF ITS SERVICES.
Venimuex Inc. hereby grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use DocSocial or any of their services, provided that you agree to, comply with, and accept the entirety of the following:
1. You enter and participate in the chatroom and obtain access to the materials contained at your own risk.
2. Neither DocSocial nor Venimuex Inc. are required to monitor communications on the chatroom, and neither we nor any administrators or moderators are responsible for any material that any participants post.
3. DocSocial does not lend any credence and/or accuracy or truthfulness to any of the statements that are made in the chatroom, unless we explicitly express otherwise. You agree and acknowledge that you assume the risk of any actions you take in reliance upon the information that may be contained in the chatroom.
4. You are fully responsible for your own statements and materials that you post to DocSocial and any consequences, whether or not foreseen. You agree that you will not take any action directed towards attempting to hold us responsible for any such materials or statements.
5. Any opinions or views expressed by participants on the DocSocial website are their own. We do not endorse or support or otherwise give any credence or reason for reliance on any such statements or opinions unless we explicitly express otherwise.
6. We reserve the right to remove or expel any party from participation and access to the DocSocial website for any time or for any reason, or no reason whatsoever.
7. We reserve the right to terminate your access to DocSocial at any time and all users hold us harmless from and against any claims, damages, suits, threats, demands, disputes, liabilities, actions, causes of action, or injuries that may result therefrom.
8. By accessing the DocSocial website, you agree that you will not commit any of the following acts:
8.1. Using DocSocial for any illegal purpose under any law or under otherwise applicable law.
8.2. Placing any material in DocSocial that violates copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, confidential information or other rights of any other party, or any material that you otherwise do not have a right to upload, link to, post, or otherwise transmit under any law or under any otherwise applicable law.
8.3. Placing any material in DocSocial that contains a false statement about any person/legal entity, infringes upon the privacy rights of any other person/legal entity, or threatens, harrases, abuses, defames or embarrasses any other person/legal entity without the explicit permission of that person/legal entity.
8.4. Placing any obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or violent materials, graphics, photographs, text or otherwise in DocSocial.
8.5. Placing any unsolicited advertising, attempted business solicitation, marketing materials or sales/promotional materials in DocSocial.
8.6. Pretending to be another person that you are not, or committing impersonation of any entity, existent or not.
8.7. Placing any material in the DocSocial Website that is disruptive or defamatory to other users of the DocSocial service including Moderators, Administrators, Designers, or Venimuex Inc. or any of their subsidiary/holding companies/corporations.
9. PLACING ANY INFORMATION OF ANY FORMAT CONTAINING MALWARE, HATE SPEECH, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, CHAIN LETTERS, SPAM, GAMBLING METHODS, MLM SCHEMES, DRUG USE, SEXUAL/ADULT CONTENT, OR UNAUTHORIZED SOLICITATION ONTO DOCSOCIAL IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN UNDER ANY LAW OR UNDER OTHERWISE APPLICABLE LAW.
10. By accessing DocSocial or placing any information in DocSocial, you hereby grant both DocSocial and Venimuex Inc. a perpetual, non-revocable, royalty-free licence to such materials, including but not limited to the right to post, publish, transmit, distribute, create works based upon, create creations of, modify, amend, enhance and change such materials in any form of media, whether now known or later discovered.
10.1. You also grant others that use the chatroom a perpetual, non-revocable, royalty-free licence to view, download, store, and reproduce your postings but such license is limited to personal use and entertainment use only.
11. The Creators, Designers, Moderators and Administrators of DocSocial or Venimuex Inc. reserve the right to stay anonymous and unnamed unless they explicitly express differently.
13. You may use DocSocial or any of their services only as outlined in this EULA. Any use of DocSocial or any of their services that is not expressly allowed in this Agreement will automatically terminate your rights to use DocSocial or any of their services under this EULA. If your right to use DocSocial or any of their services is terminated, you shall immediately stop using DocSocial or any of their services.
14. This EULA contains the entire agreement between the Parties. No variation of any of the terms or conditions of this EULA may be made unless such variation is explicitly agreed in writing and signed by you and Venimuex Inc..
This EULA is governed by and constructed in accordance with the applicable laws of Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, and Wales. The https://docsocial.tk/, https://docsocial2.ml/, and https://docsocial.cf/ domains and subdomains are solely governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of Tokelau, the Central African Republic, Mali, or any entities connected with the Tokelau Islands, the Union Islands, the Central African Republic, or the country of Mali, including connected corporations/companies such as SEDO, Societe Centrafricaine de Telecommunications (SOCATEL), Teletok, BV Dot TK, Point.ml, Dot.cf, or United Internet AG.
If any provision of this EULA is adjudged by a court to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall in no way affect any other provision of this EULA, the application of such provision in any other circumstance or the validity or enforceability of this Agreement. The Parties will negotiate in good faith about a provision that will replace the invalid or unenforceable provision.
Any dispute you have which relates to any terms and conditions of the EULA, or your use of DocSocial (whether it be contractual or non-contractual), will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, and Wales.
Please check these terms and conditions regularly. We may update them at any time without notice. You must agree to any changes if you continue to use DocSocial after the terms and conditions have been updated.
This EULA was last updated 10th June 2021.
If you believe you know of someone/a group of people who have broken these terms or you want more information, please contact our team via email at email@example.com.
* DocSocial is in no way associated or affiliated with Google Docs, the Google Inc. brand or company, or any of its subsidiary or holding corporations/companies.
You are leaving DocSocialAre you sure you want to visit this page to give feedback?
10/06/2021: finished sidebar
also tweaked popup boxes
09/06/2021: moved buttons from header to sidebar
01/06/2021: happy june! and happy pride month also i guess
DocSocial now no longer stores ANY message data
09/05/2021: new url after securly took us down, docsocial2.ml is the current main page url
if it gets taken down again, head to docsocial.cf and bookmark the page it redirects to
also split changelog from about page into separate page
27/04/2021: added new anti-spam system
let us know if the wait between messages is too short or too long
26/04/2021: fixed xss injection some more
also fixed margins
23/04/2021: changed up the margins a bit
also fixed some swear detection, no bypassing now muahaha
20/04/2021: page title now shows the number of people in the chatroom!
"has left" indicators are temporarily unavailable because they were broken
18/04/2021: all header buttons now open popup boxes rather than redirecting
fixed some long-standing issues with the "You are YourName. 69 people are here" box
16/04/2021: removed Yeet username type
replaced with another secret username type, find it if you can
01/04/2021: docsocial will be shutting down
updated background with 2 separate images, lmk if there are bugs
31/03/2021: background changes, edits to homepage, about page and EULA.
Designeris now coding on DocSocial!
29/03/2021: patched some more swear words
increased security for custom username types
fixed html injection somewhat
28/03/2021: added animations to buttons
added copyright text
26/03/2021: the updated version is here at docsocial.tk!
after it fully releases, this docs.heliodex.repl.co version will no longer be supported.
18/03/2021: we're back! changed and centered header text
made some changes to CSS and scrolling
19/12/2020: continued main page redesign and redesigned about page
fixed page scrolling on different resolutions
18/12/2020: added "has left" for people that leave
added timestamps on messages
begun complete redesign of main page!
16/12/2020: added more security, no more hackers for now
10/12/2020: added "has joined" for people that join
7/12/2020: usernames can no longer contain spaces for security reasons
also changed default username colour
text now wraps around
page no longer scrolls
added max message length
removed some swears
30/11/2020: made more stealthy-looking
8/10/2020: ported to extension!
10/09/2020: new font! lexend deca is the best font
09/09/2020: new url, old one will redirect to new one
also more anti fake
07/09/2020: added "...person is in this chat", which changes to "...people are in this chat"
04/09/2020: release, added custom usernames
sup, fellow changelog page snooper?
When you input a message into DocSocial, it is sent out only to any current members of the chatroom. Messages are NEVER stored on our servers.
Keep in mind that members of the chatroom are allowed to screenshot and copy any data that you send, but only in the ways outlined in the End User Licence Agreement.
Usernames are only visible to others while you are in the chatroom, and after you leave, any new people visiting DocSocial afterwards will be unable to see your username.
Under GDPR Laws, you remain in control of your data. Please refer to the respective privacy policies of Netlify and Scaledrone to see what they do with messages.